Training for the Fools 50 K has been going along. Thanks to E-Speed for some advice and to her article in Ohio Sports and Fitness which highlighted some very talented Masters mens endurance athletes. It was a great read and it really pointed out how many fast men in their late forties and beyond we have in Northeast Ohio.
Its March Madness time of the year. College hoops get to a frenzy and the NBA teams gear up for the playoffs. The Browns seem happy just signing former New York Jets as Eric Mangini shuffles the deck. More and more of my buddies, who had season tickets for the Browns are heavily weighing the virtue of re-upping. Most are way beyond the disgust level.
The Bride has been very busy with her training of clients. She is simply remarkable... With our busy schedules, we usually do get time to watch Biggest Loser and Dancing with the Stars together.
Some thoughts on Mondays premiere of the dancing show.
1. Lil Kim is very easy on the eyes..
2. Ty Murray, Jewel's love and the star Cowboy, sounds like the intern on 30 Rock
3. Wouldn't it be cool if they put a pommel horse out there for Shawn Johnson?
4. Steve-O should be commended for getting off drugs and his choppers are big enough to serve as piano keys.
5.The Bachelor gal who got stiffed, came on with 2 days practice and did great.
6. Denise Richards did have the "frightened deer in the headlights" look.
7. Lawrence Taylor might actually sack Bruno if he makes a crack about his dancing...
Thats it gang. Keep training. Good luck to those getting ready for the Half Iron in New Orleans...
Life's a Blast