Sunday, June 29, 2008

I FOUND THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH

Yep..it happened. How can a man lose 20 years off his life????? Enquiring minds want to know. I will give you that scoop, plus word on the Spirit of Morgantown Half Ironman..and I will answer the question...





Why is this man so alone while running????

A. Obviously he is dusting the competition

B. Its an optical Illlusion.

C. Its a Seinfeld Bizarro episode where J.T. wins the race without breaking a sweat

D. He has been lapped on the run by an aged Black Labrador with only 3 legs

E. All of the Above


Back with you shortly with word on a near PR. The Son's solid Olympic performance and great showing by the Cleveland Triathlon Club in West Virginia


I think the answer might be D. But I could be wrong.


Life's a blast

7 comments:

Rainmaker said...

So you're saying the fabled Fountain of Youth is in West Virginia?

Wow..really...wow. I don't know how to respond to that

Kevin said...

Sounds like you must've had a great race. Cant wait to hear the full report

Marcy said...

I say A!! A!!! Sounds like you did killer!

Wes said...

Good times JT :-) Bring on the full report!!!

Steve Stenzel said...

HA! I hope it's not D. C would be nice...

Formulaic said...

I vote for A or C.

D....Getting lapped by a dog 3 legs? That doesn't sound good.

Lily on the Road said...

"Who let the Dog's OUT?"

I can hardly wait to hear all about this TRI,

Way to go Patrick too!